Introduction of Bio Resonance Therapy:
A form of holistic diagnosis and therapy. Bio resonance Therapy is an advanced method of treatment that makes use of biological frequencies. It is a non-invasive, non-drug treatment that focuses on the biophysics of the body instead of the biochemistry
Franz Morell and Erich Rasche invented this therapy in Germany in 1977.
Each organ in the human body has different frequency on which it functions. When this frequency reduces or increases, it affects that particular organ which results in pain or illness.
Converts electromagnetic waves into sound waves. An instrument is set to match the original frequency of the particular organ, which helps bring the organ back to its natural frequency. It uses a machine to measure the frequency of energy wavelengths coming from the body. Those measures are then used to diagnose disease.
Bio resonance Therapy does not interfere with conventional treatments and is suitable for children and babies and even sensitive patients.
Benefits of Bio Resonance Therapy:
- Treats anxiety
- Chronic stress
- Chronic back pain
- Arthritic pain
- Gastrointestinal issues Skin conditions
- Food intolerances
- It’s non-invasive and without side effects
- It provides additional energy for people with low energy
- . Improves circulation
- It can help reduce the need for medications It improves mood and attitude.
- It’s a helpful diagnostic tool for many illnesses. Addiction /alcohol/drugs/smoking
Chakras refer to various energy centers in your body that correspond to specific nerve bundles
The seven major chakras run from the base of your spine to the top of your head. Though there’s said to be tens of thousands of chakras within the body and the major chakras form a straight line in your body, from the tip of your head (crown chakra) to your stomach and lower back (sacral and root chakra).
Blockage of these energy centers can lead to the manifestation of physical or emotional symptoms associated with a specific chakra.
The body is not only made up of the physical body, we have an energy that extends beyond our physical wellbeing.
It helps in releasing blocked emotional energy and negative emotions.
How to Know if Your Chakras are Blocked?
- Feeling stuck in life or feeling sluggish, inflexible.
- Stress due to over-reliance on external circumstances.
- Feeling you are not good enough the way you are. 4. Pain and stiffness in your feet and legs.
- Feeling ungrounded.
- Feeling unsafe and insecure.